So good to be in touch with you again. These past two years, as I have grown and healed myself, my energy work has expanded hugely and powerfully. I’m now even more ready to share that healing power with you. And I want to acknowledge how absolutely magnificent you are right now, just the way you are, just for being you. So I am sending you an energy clearing mini-session embedded in this email which is packed with powerful healing intention.
In Song of Myself, Walt Whitman, the great American poet, writes:
“Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am,
Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary,
Looks down, is erect, bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest,
Looks with its side curved head curious what will come next,
Both in and out of the game, and watching and wondering at it.”
Whitman’s inquisitive, observing and restful stand gives him an energetic stance that opens up choices and opportunities for who he wants to be when he engages with others. It’s your attitude — standing back, curious, compassionate and “unitary” — that helps you discover new ways of engaging and new ways of living that are true to who you really are. Who you really are stands apart from pleasing others, apart from what others want you to be for them and apart from the roles they need you to perform. How you look at yourself allows you, like Whitman, to step into the power of being who you are.
Here’s the energy aligning mini-session for living your true you:
- I am connected to my highest self. I am connected to this life and to this moment.
- I am comfortable with who I am. I honor who I am and who I am becoming.
- I let go of all fear of other people’s judgment. It’s safe for me to be different from others, to do different than in the past and different than my family.
- It’s safe to be me. It’s safe to show who I really am, the real me.
- I stop personalizing. I let other people carry their own challenges.
- I open my heart. I listen to my open heart. I know the dreams and aspirations of my heart. I am curious and patient with how this unfolds.
- I know who I am. I love who I am. I love who God* made me to be.
- I silence self-criticism and negative self-talk. I am kind and compassionate to myself. I’m courageous and speak my truth. It’s safe for me.
- I claim all my power and use it wisely. I allow, accept and receive all my power now. It’s safe for me to stand in my power.
- I am a child of God*. I am the co-creator of my life. I see myself with God’s* eyes. I am willing and open to new ways of seeing.
- I let go of the need to be perfect to love myself. I love myself unconditionally. I am enough. I am worthy and deserving of a good life. I allow, accept and receive my highest good.
- Knowing myself, I know what I really want to create in my life. It’s safe for me to pursue my dreams and the aspirations of my heart. I have clarity about my next steps.
- I thrive in all areas of my life. I now create my own life the way I want it. I create all the love I want right now. There’s a place in the world for what I have to offer.
- It’s a joy to be me.
Feel free to share this high energy mini-session with others who also want to sing a new song. And sing a song of yourself.
- Substitute whatever word you use for the Great One, i.e. Universe, Nature, Divine Love, Shekhinah.
Many thanks to Carolyn Cooper for the SimplyHealed Method®